- 09/2020 - / : Ambassador of Belgium in Luxemburg
- 11/2019 - 09/2020 : Diplomatic Advisor / Sherpa to the Prime Minister Sophie Wilmès
- 09/2017 - 10/2019 : Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs, Brussel. Director E2/DGE – EU Economic and Monetary Union / Multiannual Financial Framework / Social dimension – Coordinator of Belgian Positions.
- 08/2013 - 08/2017 : Embassy of Belgium to the United States, Washington. DC. Alternate Ambassador. Coordination between EU embassies, economic files, personnel management.
- 08/2009 - 08/2013 : Permanent Representation of Belgium to the United Nations, New York. Deputy Permanent Representative. 5th Committee (budget, management), 3rd Committee (human rights), personnel management.
- 2007 - 2009 : Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Karel De Gucht, Brussels. Deputy Chief of Staff. European policy files.
- 2004 - 2007 : Permanent Representation of Belgium to the European Union, Brussels. Head of the commercial section – Federal negotiator for the 7th Framework Program for Research and Innovation.
- 2003 - 2004 : World Trade Organisation, Geneva. Chairman of the Committee for specific Commitments, AGCS - GATS Committee on Specific Commitments.
- 2000 - 2004 : Permanent Representation of Belgium to the World Trade Organization, Geneva. Member of the WTO section, in charge of negotiations on GATS (General Agreement on Trade in Services). Member of the WTO Budget Committee.
- 1999 : Permanent Representation of Belgium to the United Nations, New York. Temporary assignment (diplomatic internship) : files on the reform of the Security Council, Oil for Food Program, Security Council files for Asia.
- 1998 - 2000 : FPS Foreign Affairs, Diplomatic intership.
- 1998 : Liedekerke, Wolters, Waelbroeck & Kirkpatrick, law firm, Brussels. Member of the Brussels Bar.
- 1994 - 1998 : Nelissen Grade, law firm, Leuven. Member of the Bar of Leuven.
- 1998 - 2000 : FEDERAL PUBLIC FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DIPLOMATIC INTERSHIP Class 2000 Primus.
- 1993 - 1994 : Aarhus University (Faculty of Law), Aarhus, DK. Erasmus program.
- 1989 - 1994 : Katholieke University Leuven (Faculty of Law), Leuven. Licentiaat in de Rechten.